Railway Union Commercial Vacancy…
June 21, 2013 12:00 am client
Railway Union Sports Club are looking for a Commercial Manager on a permanent / full-time basis…
Salary: €;25,000 – €;35,000, depending on experience
• Working as Commercial Manager of Railway Union Sports Club
• You will manage the maintenance and upkeep of all Club Bar, Club Grounds, Meeting and Banqueting facilities
• You will be responsible for the entire service of all beverages in both management and a hands-on capacity and the co-ordination of conference and banqueting activities with the Clubs designated caterers
• You will ensure the organisation and set up of events, meetings, conferences and related business runs smoothly on a daily basis
• Supervise and motivate staff who are employed by the club
• Manage and provide leadership to all club expert groups, including but not limited to Grounds, House, Shop and Fundraising
• Ensure that fundraising and sponsorship targets as agreed from time to time with the executive are met.
• Maintain the club’s top standards of service and hospitality
• Promote the club to local business through the use of social media and the new club website.
• Update weekly the club website and face book and twitter accounts.
• Manage the club facilities and bookings through use of a digital calendar.
1. Experience as F&B Manager or Director, Conference & Events Manager / Director, or related senior events / food and beverage position
2. Experience in the management of the operation on a sports club facilities is essential
3. Confident with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
4. Must have experience in building and grounds operation and have a good understanding of same
5. Experience in stock control/management and proper maintenance of all records essential
6. Highly customer service oriented
7. Ability to build and maintain relationships
8. Desire to sustain top level of customer service
9. Ability to achieve targets
10. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
11. Reasonable IT skills to be able to update club website, digital media and club digital calendar
All Applications should be made in writing to:
Railway Union Sports Club