Royal College of Surgeons Rugby Club seek head coach
June 5, 2018 12:10 pm Site Editor
The Royal College of Surgeons Rugby Club is currently seeking a head coach for their first team, who play in the Bank of Ireland Leinster League Division 3 and the Hospitals Cup as the Beaumont Hospital Team.
The club has a committed and ambitious squad that is looking to improve and willing to learn.
- Involved in all aspects of team matters, full game day responsibility (Sundays).
- Available to coach Wednesday and Friday at our training ground in Railway Union RFC, Sandymount.
- Minimum Level 1 qualification required.
- Experience preferred.
- Great opportunity for a coach to gain experience and develop their career.
- Winning mentality.
- A coach who will embrace life in the club, is energetic and proactive with players and is willing to work one-on-one with players to help them improve, concentrate on skills development alongside assisting coaching staff.
- Aid in the formation of a recruitment scheme outside the college.
- Build solid team structure.
- Manage player availability.
- Integration of new players.
Club Plans for 2018/19:
- The club and most of its current players have experience at higher levels of rugby and thus the club has a clear ambition to top the league this year and gain promotion. We have placed third in the league previously and have the potential to improve on this.
- An international visiting team is organised for February 2019 and the club wishes to maintain our record against our long-standing rival.
- Winners of the prestigious Hospitals Cup (2017), the oldest rugby competition in the country, as Beaumont Hospital. We plan to retain the cup this year.
All applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 14th June.