Seapoint Rugby Club First XV Assistant Coach/Player Coach vacancy
May 26, 2022 3:50 pm Site Editor
Seapoint Rugby Club invite applications for First XV Assistant Coach/Player Coach (Forwards) to lead the development of the First XV at the club.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of the club’s rugby management team and will be required to play a significant role in the delivery of short, medium and longer term rugby goals for that age grade for the club.
- Reporting to the club’s Director of Rugby/Senior Rugby Co-Ordinator
- Coaching of Seapoint’s First XV competing in Leinster League Division 1A
- Involvement in all aspects of First XV matters including the recruitment, development and performance management of players
- Assist in development of all coaching at the club, assist in co-ordinating all aspects of coaching standards and engagement with particular emphasis on further developing the pathway from youths up to U-20 and then to senior level
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of an IRFU-accredited coaching qualification
- Previous coaching and/or playing experience in Senior rugby sides
- Strong leadership and communication skills
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. The initial term is for the 2022/23 season with a review at the end of the season.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 3 June.
The club will conduct an interview process with a view to have the selected candidate in situ from the end of June 2022.
Please forward all applications for the attention of the Director of Rugby, Seapoint Rugby Club at firstname.lastname@example.org.