Seapoint RC Backs Coach Vacancy
June 16, 2016 12:00 am client
Seapoint Rugby Club wishes to recruit a specialist Backs / Player Backs coach for the 1st XV to work alongside new Head Coach, Eric Miller to lead the development of the 1st XV at the club.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of the Club’s rugby management team.
- Reporting to the club’s Director of Rugby / Senior Rugby Co-Ordinator
- Coaching of Seapoint’s 1st XV backs currently competing in UBL Division 2C
- Involvement in all aspects of 1st XV matters including the recruitment, development and performance management of players
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of an IRFU accredited coaching qualification, the club will sponsor the ideal candidate if no qualification yet
- Previous coaching and / or playing experience in Senior rugby sides
- Strong leadership and communication skills
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. The initial term is for the 2016-17 season with a review at the end of the season.
The closing date for applications is Friday 1st July 2016.
Please forward all applications to Stephen McDonough, Chairman of Rugby, Seapoint Rugby Club at firstname.lastname@example.org