Seapoint Rugby Club seeks Under-20 Head Coach
June 7, 2018 / 12:11 pm / Site Editor
Seapoint Rugby Club wishes to recruit a new head coach to lead the development of the Under-20 team at the club.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of the Club’s Rugby Management Team and will be required to play a significant role in the delivery of short, medium and longer term rugby goals for that age grade for the club.
- Reporting to the club’s Director of Rugby/Senior Rugby Co-ordinator.
- Coaching of Seapoint’s Under-20 XV.
- Involvement in all aspects of Under-20 matters including the recruitment, development and performance management of players.
- Assist in the development of the pathway from youths up to Under-20 and then to senior level.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of an IRFU accredited coaching qualification.
- Previous coaching and/or playing experience in Under-20/Senior Rugby sides.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. The initial term is for the 2018/19 season with a review at the end of the season.
The closing date for applications is Monday, 18th June 2018.
The club will conduct an interview process with a view to having the selected candidate in place from early August 2018.
Please forward all applications to Brian Montayne, Director of Rugby, Seapoint Rugby Club at email@example.com.