Spectator Code of Conduct
All Spectators must adhere to the following Code of Conduct during COVID-19:
- Do not attend the match if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, are a close contact of a COVID-19 case, or have travelled from outside the green list countries in the last 14 days.
- It is your responsibility to personally assess your ability to attend if you might be considered a vulnerable person.
- Be aware that the contact information given at ticket purchase and your seat allocation will be kept for up to 28 days to facilitate contact tracing.
- Download and install the HSE COVID-19 Contact Tracing App prior to arrival.
- Make sure in advance that you are sure where your entry point to the grounds is.
- Be aware that Public transport may be operating at reduced capacity. Please walk or cycle to the grounds where possible
- Please practice physical distancing and hygiene while travelling to and from the RDS. Please have respect for the areas surrounding the venue, including local businesses and residents.
- Arrive in good time to allow the necessary check and procedures, or if a time is specified on your ticket, arrive at that time.
- Be aware that your temperature may be checked before entry.
- Please follow the directions of the stewards and any signage provided.
- Please be respectful to RDS staff and stewards. Verbal abuse will not be tolerated.
- Please observe physical distancing at all times and in all parts of the grounds.
- Avoid contact with others who are not in your social bubble.
- Please proceed to your allocated seating or standing area and remain there until exiting unless using the amenities such as toilets
- Be aware that requirements for physical distancing and reduced facilities may lead to increased queuing times for amenities.
- When moving past others in a seated area, please avoid face to face contact with other Spectators.
- Maintain good hygiene. Wash our hands frequently or use hand sanitiser dispensers provided
- Avoid touching your face whenever possible.
- Please wear your face coverings at all times, unless you are under 13 or are unable to wear them because of a physical or mental illness or disability.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Refrain from hugging, high fives, or any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble.
- Avoid shouting and singing
- If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines.
- Failure to follow these rules may lead to a denial of entry, or expulsion from the grounds.
Thank you for your support and co-operation.