Summer Camp Coordinator Vacancy
April 29, 2015 12:00 am client
Leinster Rugby is inviting applications for the role of Summer Camp Coordinator.
Applicants must be able to work from the 29th June to 21st August and have a full driving license.
Payment will be €;300 for roughly 20 hours per week.
- Liaising with Camp Managers on delivery of kit to each camp
- Working alongside the Domestic Marketing Executive on the promotion of camps across the province
- Liaising with Camp Administrator to organise weekly deliveries of equipment and kit to each camp
- Managing and delivering equipment and stock for each camp
- Promotion and marketing of all camps which will include weekly article writing, social media posts etc.
The successful candidate will be capable, responsible, have the ability to think on their feet and work on their own initiative.
If you are a self-motivated person with a passion for social media and communications who is available for eight weeks work with Leinster Rugby this summer, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th of May with a CV and cover letter.