Terenure College RFC are looking to recruit a Head Coach commencing 2019/20 Season.
Founded in 1940, Terenure are a community club, and in the club’s relatively short history, there have been many notable achievements and successes. Competing in Division 1A of the AIL, and currently fielding six men’s teams (incl U20’s), with a vibrant Mini and Youth boys and girls rugby programme and the Terenure Tigers (Disability Rugby Programme).
They possess top class facilities including a 4G Pitch, and a High Performance Gym.
The strong and enviable link to Terenure College has led to the development of some of the finest players at Provincial, Irish Clubs, International and British & Irish Lions level.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a very talented, ambitious and enthusiastic squad of players and club with a collective desire to perform and win at the highest level.
The successful candidate will develop and implement a clear strategy with a view to delivering success at the highest level. They will be highly ambitious, and possess a strong focus on player development, creating a winning culture in a positive environment.
– Overall responsibility for Senior Squad performance
– Deliver highly skilled, motivated pitch sessions with clear game plan and training strategies to maximise player output on match day
– Understand squad development areas, and working with our recruitment team identify recruitment requirements
– Build strong relationships with all coaching staff, S&C, Medical, including 2nd XV and Under-20’s, with clear alignment on style of play and playbook
– Conduct regular reviews with coaching team against KPI’s
– Reporting to Chairman of Rugby
Key Strength Areas and Competencies
– Leadership on and off the pitch
– Excellent communication skills
– Player management & welfare
– Planning, assessing, reporting
– Proven track record
IRFU Stage 3 or 4 (or equivalent)
Please forward CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline of Friday, 5 April. The start date for the role is May 2019.
For more information, you can call the Terenure College RFC office on (01) 490 4283 (9am-4pm Monday to Friday).