1. What is TeamExchange?
TeamExchange is an online Ticketing function whereby season ticket holders who cannot attend specific games, have the option to sell on their seats to other supporters. If the season ticket holders seat is sold, their season ticket account will be credited 70% of the full purchase price.
Other supporters can purchase any tickets posted for sale on the TeamExchange system by following the instructions below;
2. How do I contact the Ticket Office in Leinster Rugby?
Any ticket queries can be directed to:
Address: Leinster Rugby, Newstead Building A, UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4
3. How do I become a Leinster Season Ticket holder?
Season Tickets are currently on sale via the Tickets section of our website: www.leinsterrugby.ie/seasontickets
4. When will my Season Tickets arrive?
Season Ticket cards will be posted in August 2015 to the address submitted to Ticketmaster at the time of purchase. Supporters packs can be collected at the first home game in the RDS on production of your new Season Ticket Card.
5. As a Season Ticket holder how do I gain access to matches?
Access is via the Season Ticket Card. This is similar in size and weight to a credit card. In the event of the loss or theft of your Season Ticket please contact the ticket office immediately.
6. Can I collect tickets on match days?
Most match tickets will be sold directly from Ticketmaster and will be posted out to supporters. However, in certain circumstances it will be necessary to collect tickets prior to matches. Ticketmaster collections on match day are from the Box Office on Anglesea Road behind the Herbert Park Hotel.
7. How do I join the Supporters Club?
This is the primary method of securing membership of the Official Leinster Supporters Club without buying a season ticket. Membership will reopen in late August 2013.
8. How do I obtain tickets for away matches?
Tickets for away games are generally only available to Season Ticket holders and subscribing members of the Supporters Club. Tickets for away fixtures can often be purchased directly from the host club. Details of ticket allocations for away games will be updated on our website when available and Season Ticket holders and members of the Supporters Club will be contacted via email as soon as we confirm details.
Please note that for some games tickets can only be sourced from the host club.
9. Can I get tickets for International matches through Leinster Rugby?
Leinster Rugby cannot guarantee fans any International match tickets. Season Ticket Holders will be given the opportunity to enter into a lottery for the right to buy International tickets. Details are emailed to Season Ticket holders and published in the Season Ticket news section of the website when available.
10. I have Season Tickets in the North Stand/ South Stand/ Terrace in the RDS. How do I ensure I am sitting with my usual group/ friends when matches are transferred to Aviva Stadium?
Click HERE to download instructions on how to book your usual group/friends for Aviva Stadium games.
11. I have been forwarded tickets or purchased from Team Exchange and am unable to print them, how can I attend the match?
If you are unable to download or print tickets from your Leinster Rugby account, please go to the Ticket Office located at Gate D on Anglesea Road prior to kick off.