Travel to Toulon with Joe Walsh Tours.
November 25, 2015 12:00 am client
Joe Walsh Tours is pleased to offer an overnight package for Leinster’s much anticipated away match against Toulon in the European Rugby Champions Cup.
Flying aboard a dedicated charter, staying in the centrally located Ibis Styles Toulon Centre Congrès Hotel right at the doorstep of Stade Felix Mayol and coming back the night after the match, this official overnight trip provides a hassle-free way to get to the game.
Please see full details of the package below.
Joe Walsh Tours will be in a position to offer official match tickets allocated to the Leinster section of the stadium, sold at face value.
RC Toulon v Leinster Rugby | ERCC | 12 December 2015 | €;514 pp
Official Leinster Overnight Package includes:
- Direct return flights from Dublin to Toulon on a private charter with Aer Lingus, specifically allocated to the supporters of Leinster Rugby
- Return private coach transfers
- Quality overnight accommodation at the centrally located Ibis Styles Toulon Centre Congrès Hotel
- Breakfast served at the hotel
- All airline taxes and charge
- One standard piece of checked in luggage (15kg)
- Services of Joe Walsh Tours representatives throughout the tou
- Full financial protection by the Commission for Aviation Regulation in Ireland (T.O. 052 | T.A. 0689)
Spaces are limited – book the official ERCC Leinster Travel packages online now or call Joe Walsh Tours Leinster Travel specialists on 01-2410800.
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and you will be contacted shortly.