Tullamore RFC are inviting applications for coaches for both their Senior Men’s and Women’s teams for the upcoming 2019/20 season.
Established in 1937, there is a long history of rugby at Tullamore Rugby Club. They strive to harness a strong club culture and are proud to field teams at every age grade from minis to senior men and women.
For the 2019/20 season, the men’s 1XV will compete in the All Ireland League Division 2C, while the women’s 1XV will compete in Division 1 of the Leinster Women’s League. Tullamore are now looking for two enthusiastic and committed coaches to bring these teams from strength to strength next season.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
– The recruitment, development and performance management of the players.
– The successful candidate will work closely alongside the other club coaches and will be asked to provide support to the flourishing minis and youths section on an ad hoc basis.
– They will be expected to be available for 2x training sessions per week in addition to weekend matches.
– Minimum IRFU Level 3/2 coaching accreditation
– Good communication and organisational skills
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Thursday, 2 May 2019.