Tullamore RFC Women’s senior team seek new head coach
June 7, 2018 / 12:21 pm / Site Editor
Tullamore RFC are inviting applications for the position of Women’s senior team head coach for the 2018/19 season.
The team are seeking the resources of a hungry, innovative and dedicated coach who can guide them to success once more in the Bank of Ireland Leinster Women’s League Division 1.
The team has achieved success on a number of fronts in the last five years with honours that include the Leinster Women’s League Division 1 and 2 titles, the Women’s AIL Shield, the Women’s AIL Plate and promotion to AIL. This is no small feat and should demonstrate the commitment and work-rate of the players involved.
- All aspects of coaching the women’s 1XV team
- The recruitment, development and performance management of the players.
- The successful candidate will work closely alongside the Women’s 2nd XV coach
- Support the flourishing minis and youths section on an ad hoc basis.
- Available for two training sessions per week in addition to weekend matches.
A minimum IRFU Level 2 coaching accreditation (the club will assist in furthering this once in the role) along with good communication and organisational skills
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Friday, June 15th 2018.