Tullow Women’s team seeking new coach for 2020/21 season
July 10, 2020 5:08 pm Site Editor
Tullow Women’s rugby team are seeking a new coach for the 2020/21 season.
Tullow Women’s team have been an extremely successful team, winning the Leinster Rugby Paul Flood Cup in both 2017 and 2019.
They also gained promotion to Division 1 by winning the Division 2 Final in 2018. They competed in the AIL Cup in 2018 and 2019, reaching the semi-finals in 2018.
They have a squad of enthusiastic players that lead Women’s rugby in the club. Tullow also have a strong underage structure that feeds into the senior team.
Applicants should have a proven playing or coaching track record and technical knowledge that will encourage the team to play at its full potential in Division 1.
Successful candidate will be required to have:
- Level 3 IRFU coaching certification or equivalent or commit to obtaining one before commencing their coaching role
- Structured approach to training and development of players
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Be available for two training sessions per week and games (Sundays)
- Encourage a positive ethos among the squad
- Conduct regular reviews with players and management
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applications to be sent by the closing date of July 31, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.