Two Days Until Early Bird Ends for Herald Summer Camps…
June 5, 2014 12:00 am client
With just two days until the early bird offer of ?70 for The Herald Leinster Rugby Summer Camps ends, make sure you sign up today to avoid disappointment…
The camps which run in 21 venues throughout the province during July and August will revolve around maximizing enjoyment and learning to play the Leinster way. This year will see a strong emphasis placed on the capacities of the players and the rugby specific coaching will be tailored to each individual group and conducted in an appropriate safe manner with the aim to optimise learning, create friendships, improve rugby skills and enhance rugby specific knowledge.
Billy Phelan, who will manage The Herald Summer Camps this year, commented “With just three days until the Early Bird price of €;70 closes, we are really looking forward to meeting all the players on the camps this summer. We look forward to seeing the next batch of Leinster players come through our camps and break through into the men’s and women’s Leinster teams“.
Players who attend the camp will get:
· 5 days of coaching from 9.30am-1.30pm Monday to Friday trained by Leinster Rugby fully accredited IRFU coaches
· Visit from two Leinster players
· One free junior ticket to a selected Leinster game
· A Canterbury of New Zealand pack including a t-shirt, ball, boot bag and a water bottle
· Learn new skills; make new friends & most importantly-HAVE FUN!
Sign up today at www.leinsterrugby.ie/camps to avail of the Early Bird price of €;70…it’s cheaper than a babysitter!