U18 Clubs team named to take on Connacht Rugby
August 21, 2019 9:56 am Ryan Corry
The Leinster Rugby U18 Clubs team has been named to take on Connacht Rugby in the Inteprovincial series at UL today (KO 5pm).
Joe Carbery’s side will be hoping to build on an impressive 40-10 win over Munster in the first round last Saturday.
Aitzol King replaces Tadhg Finlay in the starting lineup, the one change from that defeat of Munster.
Their final game of the series, against Ulster Rugby, takes place on Sunday, 25 August.
Leinster U18 Clubs v Connacht Rugby
15. Andrew Osborne (Naas RFC)
14. Aitzol King (Balbriggan RFC)
13. Dylan McDermott (Tullamore RFC)
12. David Dooley (Tullamore RFC)
11. Jack Hanlon (Tullow RFC)
10. Fionn O’Hara (Mullingar)
9. Culann Carbery (Athy RFC)
1. Oisin Michel (Cill Dara RFC)
2. Barry Gray (Carlow RFC)
3. George Hadden (Gorey RFC)
4. Ruairi Clarke (Cill Dara RFC)
5. Sean Walsh (Seapoint RFC)
6. Paul Deeny (Wexford Wanderers RFC)
7. Abdul Olaskaban (Balbriggan RFC)
8. Conor Duffy (Tullow RFC)
16. Stephen Carroll (Tullow RFC)
17. Ben Popplewell (Wexford Wanderers RFC)
18. Daniel Adekunle (North Meath RFC)
19. Josh O’Hare (Dundalk RFC)
20. Dylan Lynch (Boyne RFC)
21. Adam Treanor (Mullingar RFC)
22. Conor Gibney (Mullingar RFC)
23. Jamie Cooper (Tullow RFC)
24. Oscar King (Boyne RFC)
25. Josh Ascough (Seapoint RFC)
26. Stefan Bors (Boyne RFC)