U19 side named for final Interpro against Munster
August 24, 2019 12:39 pm Ryan Corry
The Leinster Rugby U19 team has been named to face Munster at NUI Maynooth on Sunday, 25 August, at 3.30pm.
A win for Leinster would clinch the Interprovincial series following earlier wins over Ulster (46-24) and Connacht (17-14).
There are some changes to the starting line-up from the side that won in round two against Connacht.
Two of those changes come in the front row where Levi Vaughan and Sam Illo partner Hugo O’Malley, replacing CC Roscrea duo Ronan Loughnane and Shane Connolly.
The rest of the pack remains unchanged with Alex Soroka and Joe McCarthy completing the front five while Jack Guinane, Aaron Coleman and Will Hickey will be at the back of the scrum.
Harry Colbert comes in to scrum-half alongside Tim Corkery.
The midfield partnership consists of Karl Martin and Simon O’Kelly while Jamie Osborne retains his position at full-back.
Josh O’Connor and Chris Cosgrave will be on the wings.
Leinster U19 team to face Munster
15. Jamie Osborne (Naas RFC)
14. Chris Cosgrave (St Michael’s College)
13. Simon O’Kelly (St Michael’s College)
12. Karl Martin (Boyne RFC)
11. Josh O’Connor (Wexford Wanderers RFC)
10. Tim Corkery (Kilkenny RFC)
9. Harry Colbert (Gonzaga College)
1. Hugo O’Malley (Blackrock College)
2. Levi Vaughan (Terenure College)
3. Sam Illo (Wasley College)
4. Alex Soroka (Belvedere College)
5. Joe McCarthy (Blackrock College)
6. Jack Guinane (St Michael’s College)
7. Aaron Coleman (Belvedere College)
8. Will Hickey (St Michael’s College)
16. Temi Adewunmi-Lasisi (Enniscorthy RFC)
17. Ronan Loughnane (CC Roscrea)
18. Shane Connolly (CC Roscrea)
19. Steven Walsh (The King’s Hospital)
20. Jack Barry (Gonzaga College)
21. Matthew Cullen (Blackrock College)
22. Justin Leonard (Belvedere College)
23. Matthew McGetrick-Stafford (Terenure College)