VACANCY – New Business Development Executive
October 23, 2015 12:00 am client
Leinster Rugby is seeking to appoint a New Business Development Executive.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial and Marketing the New Business Development Executive will be responsible for generating new revenue through Season and General Ticket Sales and Corporate Hospitality and growing the customer base in line with company strategy and set KPI’s.
- 6 -8 years working experience with a minimum of two years experience in a sales role.
- Strong selling and influencing skills. Comfortable in both a telephone sales and face to face presentation environment.
- The ability to communicate comfortably and professionally at all levels including with senior business leaders.
- A proactive, determined and confident approach ,demonstrating initiative to achieve exceptional results.
- The ability to build relationships with prospective customers and clients.
- Strong organisational skills including sales administration and diary management.
- Interested in utilising and developing CRM analysis and insights to support a sales strategy.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Relevant third level qualification.
- Drive new revenue through Season Ticket sales, general ticket sales and corporate hospitality as per set KPI’s and targets.
- Utilising all available CRM and supporter insights to target prospective sales leads.
- Generating new season ticket sales in the RDS Arena, including the conversion of existing non season ticket purchasers into season ticket holders.
- Source, qualify and develop new leads not currently associated with Leinster Rugby.
- Undertake Sales analysis planning and reporting aimed at supporting the sales strategy and maximising profitability.
- Support the marketing and commercial objectives of the club with relevant sales reports and analysis.
- Support the Senior Ticket Officer during key sales windows prior to major fixtures.
- Strategic account development of corporate and group bookings.
- Undertake ad hoc project work and other tasks as assigned by the Head of Commercial and Marketing.
- To be in attendance during match day and non-match day events as required.
Leinster Rugby is entering another exciting phase with the redevelopment of the RDS. This role presents a great opportunity to join and contribute to the continued success of Leinster Rugby.
To apply for the position, please send your CV (of no longer than 3 pages) to our consultant Brónagh McDonald of TRB Associates at email@example.com .The closing date for applications is strictly 5pm on Friday 6thth November 2015.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis.