Various Coaching Vacancies at Seapoint RC
April 13, 2016 12:00 am client
Seapoint Rugby Club wishes to recruit a new Head Coach to lead the development of the 1st XV at the club.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of the Club’s rugby management team and will be required to play a significant role in the delivery of short, medium and longer term rugby goals for the club.
- Reporting to the club’s Director of Rugby / Senior Rugby Co-Ordinator
- Coaching of Seapoint’s 1st XV currently competing in UBL Division 2C
- Involvement in all aspects of 1st XV matters including the recruitment, development and performance management of players
- Assist in development of all coaching at the club, assist in co-ordinating all aspects of coaching standards and engagement with particular emphasis on further developing the pathway from youths up to senior level
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of an IRFU accredited coaching qualification
- Previous coaching and / or playing experience in Senior rugby sides
- Strong leadership and communication skills
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. The initial term is for the 2016-17 season with a review at the end of the season.
The closing date for applications is Friday 21st April 2016.
The club will conduct an interview process with a view to have the selected candidate in situ from middle of May 2016.
Other Coaching vacancies
Applications are also sought for Assistant 1st XV coach and other coaching roles throughout the club.
Please forward all applications to Stephen McDonough, Chairman of Rugby, Seapoint Rugby Club at email@example.com