Win a trip to Harlequins with Bank of Ireland…
March 24, 2009 12:00 am client
Bank of Ireland, proud sponsor of Leinster Rugby, are delighted to offer you the chance to win two match tickets to Leinster’s Heineken Cup quarter final game and return flights for two people to London…
To be in with a chance to win simply answer the question below and complete the tie breaker.
In what stadium will Leinster Rugby play their Heineken Quarter Final match?
Tie Breaker (please complete in 10 words or less)
Leinster Rugby is Magic because…
Please include your name and address as well as a contact phone number with your entry.
Entries can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Sponsorship Team (A2), Bank of Ireland Head Office, Lower Baggot St, Dublin 2.
Closing date Friday April 3rd.
Bank of Ireland Competition Rules…
Note: These Competition Rules (the “Rules”) apply to the Competition (the “competition”) organised by Bank of Ireland, Sponsorship Team, Bank of Ireland Head Office, Lower Baggot St, Dublin 2
1. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over at the time of entry to the competition.
2. Only one entry per person is permitted.
3. All entries will be judged by a panel selected by Bank of Ireland and the prize will be awarded to the participant who correctly answered the test of skill question and entered the tiebreaker slogan which the judges consider to be the best.
4. The judging panel for the competition will include at least one person who is independent of the promotion of the competition.
5. No person, whether or not he/she is eligible to win a prize, may attend the adjudication process. The names of those comprising the judging panel will be made available to competition entrants on request.
6. The closing date for entries is 3rd April 2009.
7. The winner will be notified by 10th April 2009 by telephone.
8. All entrants agree to the use of their names and addresses and/or photographs for publicity purposes. Entrants also agree that their names and addresses may be disclosed by Bank of Ireland to its agents for the purpose of administering the competition and/or distributing the prizes.
9. Employees of the Bank of Ireland Group, its associated companies, advertising and marketing consultants, agents and anyone connected with the competition and their families are not eligible to enter the competition.
10. One prize of two match tickets to Leinster Rugby’s Heineken Cup Quarter Final match in the Twickenham Stoop, London and same day return flights to London will be awarded to the winner.
11. Bank of Ireland Sponsorship reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value.
12. No alternative will be offered in lieu of the stated prize.
13. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery with insufficient postage. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
14. Entries which are altered, illegible or not in accordance with these Rules will be disqualified.
15. All entries will automatically become the property of Bank of Ireland.
16. All entry conditions and instructions are deemed to form part of these Rules.
17. The decision of the judges will be final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into relating to this matter.
18. Bank of Ireland will fund the provision of goods or services but the contract will be between the winning customer and the supplier of the goods or services. Bank of Ireland accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever in relation to any matter arising out of the competition or the enjoyment of the prize.
19. The prize is not transferable.
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Financial Regulator