2023 Summer Camp Venues and Dates
3rd – 7th July
Wexford Wanderers RFC – SOLD OUT
North Kildare RFC – SOLD OUT
Wanderers FC (Change of Venue – Old Belvedere RFC) – SOLD OUT
Stillorgan/Rathfarnham RFC – SOLD OUT
Birr RFC – SOLD OUT
10th – 14th July
Terenure College RFC – SOLD OUT
Longford RFC – SOLD OUT
County Carlow FC – SOLD OUT
Navan RFC – SOLD OUT
17th – 21st July
Portlaoise RFC – SOLD OUT
Mullingar RFC – SOLD OUT
Energia Park – Extra Places Added
24th – 28th July
DLSP FC – SOLD OUT
Westmanstown RFC SOLD OUT
Carlingford Knights RFC
31st July – 4th Aug
St Mary’s College RFC – SOLD OUT
Tullamore RFC – SOLD OUT
Kilkenny RFC – SOLD OUT
Newbridge RFC – SOLD OUT
7th – 11th August
Dundalk RFC – SOLD OUT
Clontarf FC – SOLD OUT
MU Barnhall RFC
Enniscorthy RFC – SOLD OUT
14th – 18th August
Clondalkin RFC – SOLD OUT
Energia Park – SOLD OUT
Ashbourne RFC – SOLD OUT
2023 Summer Camp Arrangements
The Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Summer Camps will take place in 28 venues around the province in July and August, with 29 camps in total. Find your local club from the list above.
These camps are open to any girls and boys, new and existing players, who would like to come and give rugby a try this summer, in a fun and safe environment.
What to Expect
- The summer camps will be held from 9.30am-1pm over five days and are aimed at girls and boys aged six to 12.
- With the change in the rugby schedule this summer, the Leinster Rugby players will make an appearance back at this year’s camps. The day and time of the player appearances at the camps may change from week to week, in accordance to the players schedule.
- This year again we will look to challenge our players with lots of new games and skills so the kids can take these back to their schools and clubs, of course this will all be done through fun small sided games.
- Every camp goer will receive a rugby training top, Rhino rugby ball and drawstring bag.
Terms and conditions
- The hours of the summer camp are from 9.30am to 1pm. Leinster Rugby will not be responsible for any child left unsupervised outside these hours.
- The Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Summer Camps are strictly for children aged between 6-12 years.
- Each summer camp will be priced at €90. There will be no reduced second camp offer and no discount for siblings this summer.
- Every camp attendee gets a training t-shirt, Rhino rugby ball, and drawstring bag.
- Online bookings only and an administration charge of €5 will apply for all bookings.
- Photography and video may be taken over the duration of the camps and will be used only for promotional purposes.
- There will be visits to each camp from Leinster Rugby players. The day and time of the player appearances at the camps may change from week to week, in accordance to the players schedule.
- Camp goers will also get one free ticket to a selected Leinster game.
- The camp will operate on the highest safety standards. Leinster Rugby shall not be responsible for any illness, disease, accident, or loss of property unless occasioned by the wilful act of negligence on the part of the camp or its employees.
- Leinster Rugby has the right to refuse admission or to dismiss a participant whose conduct is deemed detrimental to other participants of the camp or Leinster Rugby staff. In such instances, no refunds will be made and any additional costs incurred including transport, will be at the parents’/guardians’ expense. Parents/guardians shall be liable for any medical expenses incurred.
- Cancellations, for whatever reason, must be made by email prior to the commencement of the camp and will be subject to a forfeiture fee. In the event of cancellation within seven days or less, you will be responsible for 50 per cent of the cost of the entire booking. In the event of cancellation within 48 hours or less, you will be responsible for 100 per cent of the cost of the entire booking. People failing to arrive without prior notification are responsible for the entire cost of the booking. No refunds will be made once the camp has commenced.
- In the event of any child becoming unwell on the camp, the parent/guardian will be contacted and asked to collect the child immediately.